Monday, May 5, 2008

Akikah & Potong Jambul & Kenduri Doa Selamat

heyya i'm back from kb. last night's flight was quite bad, but thankfully we (me & my sis) landed safely.. hello KL..! sampai umah jer trus tido.. so sleepyyyy...

it was a tiring weekend.. but i think it was worth it.. From my last blog - Balik Kampung (http://reneemeow.blogspot.com/2008/04/balik-kampung.html),
I was told dad invited some vip frens, but luckily no vip..juz a simple kenduri, yeay..but still it was tiring..mom decided not to take caterers..soooo everything diy la..... a few relatives came, thanks to them it was a success. special thanks to my relatives, especially my cousin (thanks AMAN!) who helped ALOT, really appreciate wat he had done.. lagi rajin from my elder brother..malu la. Anyway, got a few shots of d kenduri.. i only have a few here, other pics are in d other camera. n also, decors i did for the baby cot... i was only able to take pics of em after d event, dah serabai... xsempat la, even mandi pun lambat..org dah dtg baru sempat mandi.. ;p
n oh ya..the theme was BLUE..




baby ARIF ISKANDAR BIN MOHD KASSIM


hanging decor (anyone interested for decor services can ctc me ;p )

hanging decor (anyone interested for decor services can ctc me ;p )

flower garland for babycot (anyone interested for decor services can ctc me ;p )



baby cot decor (simple only, thought of adding more but too much la..)
(anyone interested for decor services can ctc me ;p )


flower garland
(anyone interested for decor services can ctc me ;p )

basket (got 2 diff designs, but managed to take photo of dis one only..)
(anyone interested for decor services can ctc me ;p )



bunga telur.. (my sis bought dis.. i dun really like it, but xpe la.. not my son's event kan..)


Anyone interested for decor services can ctc me ;p

No comments: