Friday, May 16, 2008

accident....lagi....

My car xsampai 1 year dah 3times accident..ape la nasib. i kene accident on 14may wednesday, i kena sandwich..juz bcoz of a mat rempit menyelit in front of d first car in front of me. accident sumer time jam plak tu, on d way 2work.. obviously not my fault la. does dis mean i hv 2find new place for work? sumtimes all small things happens for a reason u know,but hopefully not la.. my colleague pun ntah percaya ke x. d prob of being stuck in a traffic jam, sumer org xsabar, u woke up early, u went out early..but in d end u arrive work late n gave bad impression 2 other colleagues n especially ur employer (if ade la).. hmm xsmpat nk amek pics coz i was too panic.. bile dah send car 2workshop baru teringat.. xper la, it was not dat bad anyway.. huhu..~ my kermit..im sorry...

No comments: