Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Balik kampung...

not my kampung..


Yeay today i'm going back to kb.. itz been 2years Daddy got transferred there. Atleast now we have a 'kampung' to go to.. ya la we never had kampung before.. itz always here in kl....n smtimes kuantan coz tokyah+tokmak pindah there, originally they're from Kelana Jaya u know...oh i wished they never moved 2kuantan...

I'm going back 2kb today coz tmrw we're having potong jambul+akikah+kenduri doa selamat for my newborn nephew... my sis spent her 'pantang' time there wif mom. i have no pics of d lil nephew yet, but i'm gonna take loads pics of him later.. oh ya, d best part is, i'm d 'creative director' of d occasion..cant wait to show-off my creations of decors n handycrafts i did.. me so rajin when it comes to doing artsy stuffs.. hehe.. mane la tau suddenly got mak datins wanna use my service for wedding ke, ape ke? waa beshnyer syok sendiri....

I bet it'll be a tiring day tmrw..itz a whole day thingy.. n as-usual dad has invited his vip frens n kelantan royal frens..so got vip la.. if Sultan Kelantan come how? mati laa.... i hope not.. i wish dis cud b a simple event...whyyyy.... huhu..

I'm going back early at 3pm or 4pm to catch my flight @8.30pm...to avoid jam maa.. n also got other 'as-usual-mom's last-minute stuffs' i have to pack.. im gonna check-in my luggage n mom's stuffs which i will pack em in a BIG box.. aiyee... i hope i dont have to pay for any extra luggage.. so many 2bring laa.. im oso bringing my handbag, n 2boxes of cuppies, 1 suit bag, 1 bag of my handycrafts... wah mcm nak balik sebulan jer? hehe.

anyway guys, tomorrow's Labour day, wishing u all HAPPY HOLIDAYS... :)

No comments: