Monday, June 2, 2008

Kena tarik!

Ape kena tarik? not TARIK TALI or TEH TARIK yaaa.....hmm..

Last week my Kermit kene tarik daaa... (my car). Thanks to DBKL yg x considerate langsung.. I parked at Jln Pinang, and not causing any traffic probs at the area pun la! it's an empty space for an apartment next to UOA building. Aiyaa.. they towed my car at noon and i only noticed it after work around 5.30pm. At first i thought my car was stolen.. I tried to calm myself and try to look for answers..luckily the guard from the apartment told me kena tarik daa... i was furious! geram tul la... really not my day....

It was starting to rain, i took a cab n went to pekeliling where they keep all cars kena tarik. I wonder all the other cars park at the same place kena tarik onot..hmm.... the cab driver was very helpful, i was lucky..he called here n there to help me out. When I reached there, kena bayar rm100 for ticket and rm115 for tow. so total is rm215!! waaaa baru dpt gaji dat day... :(


ala pakcik discount xleh ker... *fluttering eyelashes*


fill up form cepat2...



3 comments:

humbleandmodest said...

ohh....

en_me said...

alahai, sarjan misai tewwww.. sian cek marini .. ader rahmat sumer tewww kannns

Anonymous said...

hai,

betul betul kesian you.. Kalau kereta besar... mercedez atau bmw maybe tak akan kena tarik