Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's all about Netball #2

Shoot for : Film - HOOPERz
Director : Mun? @ Moon?(sorry not sure)
Production : MHz films
Scene : Match scene ( 'HOOPERz' vs 'CUNCOMEL' )
Venue : Kompleks Sukan UITM Shah Alam


Remember my last post..? about playing netball (APR 08 - It's all about netball)...

so this is my second post about it..

D netball thingy i mentioned about is actually d movie im gonna be in.. wah, movie gitu.. but as extra jer.. my part will be a netballer, my group is a bunch of fatties playing netball..but juara bertahan tau..! so the main casts have to fight us...hehe...


The shoot was held few days ago, it's a one day shoot.. tiring n fun! thanks to d weather.. mendung, x panas langsung.. alhamdullilah.. :) so no tan lines yeay. d best part dpt kenal2 wif adibah noor, amy mastura. Other casts also includes melissa maureen, anita bahrom, athylia (new actress i guess), juliana evans, leen (dunia baru), akma AF, dawn jeremiah, etc.. seriously, i was SO HAPPY for the whole thing!


But one sad thing though, i thought d movie will be directed by Yasmin Ahmad. But no, d plan was supposed to be her but in d end i was told her loyal assistant took over..dat i was told la (not sure d real story). Nevertheless, im sure d movie's gonna be FAB! I do wanna thank d production team, MHz films.... mmg betul2 menjaga kebajikan all talent during d shoot... :)

There's a lot of photos.. but i managed to get a few only, as USUAL.. others nanti i will mintak from my agent and production crew..in action kalau ade. cant wait for d movie to come out..! for sure i'll be laughing my brains out when i watch my fatso-self...hehe.... and as usual i'll say.. small role, but a big step for me... yeay..


Shoot for : Film - HOOPERz

Director : Mun? @ Moon?(sorry not sure)

Production : MHz films
Scene : Match scene ( 'HOOPERz' vs 'CUNCOMEL' )
Venue : Kompleks Sukan UITM Shah Alam




shhhh.. main casts (HOOPERz team) shooting a scene..


fatty me.. i play as GA and our hero GS, Along..
i really have to fatten myself up for dis movie..if not kena reject!
d best part, we were given XXXL tshirts to look bigger!(not sure if dats d real intention) just imagine, we're already fat ok n have to wear big tshirts, plus as u all know in d movies u'll actually WILL look 10pounds heavier n wider becos of d screen.. so after all dat been add up..? waaa..SO BIG. xpe la, terima aje lah yg seada nyer.. kalau i kurus pun bukannyer bleh dpt dis or any part of d movie pun.. so i imagine myself like KUNG-FU PANDA... FAT + TERRER!.. wachaa..


we are CUNCOMEL.. yup the team name very ironic ha..
cute + fat netballers in d movie.. u can say watever u want.. I'M PROUD n HAPPY wif it..

From left..Mira as GK, me as GA, Along as GS


CUNCOMEL team.. lepaking..

No comments: