Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SHUT THE EFF UP AND GO AWAY... PLEASE....


AAARRRR................!!!!


juz illusion pic.. not me..




Lately i've been so angry and pissy at all times.. I dunno y i get annoyed sooo easily.. especially with people around me.. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT or having PMS...


I get annoyed with noisy people and people who can't seem to stop yapping and nagging... Im annoyed wif people who cant stop talking.. they make my head hurts.. i feel like kicking their ass or put a pillow against their freakin face..


IN OFFICE : Normally i wud be the only one in office, my other 2 colleagues slalu menghilangkan diri for "sales" outing.... i repeat "sales" with my both hands doing d ".." gesture... and when both are here, OMFG they are SOO DAMN NOISY..SOO DAMN KECOH... i cannot CONCENTRATE MY WORK, i cannot DO MY WORK.. i cannot hear anything when im answering calls.. they wud borak2, bising, sakat menyakat, lawak2 loyar buruk, n then argue2, wid each other.. i dunno y they're like SO NYARING n BERTEMPIK.. (i dunno whether if dats a word).. dah la office kecik (new branch office in putrajaya)....

yesterday they TRIGGERED MY FREAKIN MIGRAINE, i had to go out from d office cos my head's STARTING TO FREAKIN HURT.... i wish i can say to them.. "SHUT D EFFING HELL UP AND GO AWAY..!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
but i didn't..it was all in my head....
.
.
.
.


AT HOME : Malas nk explain.. but small things really buat i feel so annoyed.. sometimes i juz want to rest and biar all other stuffs ketepi dulu.. BUT NooOOOOOOooo... ade je org yg akan nag n bising x bagi can.. ok hear me please, IM LIKE NOT IN MY COMFORT ZONE, n IM FREAKIN TIRED, i wanna DO MY STUFF FIRST, I WANT TO BE ALONE... THERE'S NO SPACE IN D HOUSE SO CAN I CLEAN UP or DO ALL DAT LATER...DONT RUSH ME TO DO THE CLEANUP, HANTARAN OR WATSOEVER..I OLEDI PLANNED IT ALL.... please.. hehe ade please ok..

AND I FREAKIN HATE when people tells a story about ME to FREAKIN EVERYONE.. watever funny event or anything la, DAT PERSON JUZ HAD TO TELL EVERYBODY and REPEAT,REPEAT,REPEAT...itz ok la if we had a laugh sekali-dua, but ni byk kali nk bring up d story, n then nak BAGITAU SUMER ORG, BOYFREN ,FRENS,other freakin PEOPLE yang TAK BERKAITAN.. ITZ SO FREAKIN ANNOYING OK.. U JUZ LOVEEE TO EMBARRASS me, RIGHT??? and oso HURT OTHER PEOPLE's feeling. n ur wondering y people always SNAP back at u...

EE PANAS TUL LA HATI NI.. i wish i have a punching bag or a FREAKING XANAX to put away all dis anger... lately i have dis mug face everywhere i go..i looked tired,stressed,angry,masam,annoyed,angry,depressed...masuk office pun mcm ape.. if i smile pun, sorry mayb x ikhlas... huhu..
.
.
.
.


Dis is not me, im not a hot tempered person.. im a very patient n normally simpan sendri jer...ye la, i am a sensitive n sometimes emo person, but dis is totally different. Luckily my bro alias n his fren hadi ade sini, atleast they're cool.... AND, my 2 lil angel anak buahs... cair sket hati nie..


Man, i think im gonna be insane or having a mental breakdown.. wats wrong wif me..??? im having mixed negative feelings inside me (angry, cranky, annoyed, depressed, lonely, sometimes empty, sad, etc) and tried to put it away but its getting worse.. itz like im getting sucked into d dark hole or smthing.. whyyyy... i think i must have a CAT.. but family x suke.. SEE!!! HOW ANNOYING IS DAT..????? AAaaaaa.............







p/s : all names are disclosed to avoid any..urm..i dunno..anythin la.. so sape terasa tu.... tolong la yer, please understand me.. tq


No comments: