Friday, March 14, 2008

Boring Genting Trip...

Last weekend i went to Genting wif my younger bro. Despite of being sick (fever n flu), i forced myself to go coz d room's free (thanks to std chrted credcard ;p) n it was my bro's school holiday...so wat d heck.itz been quite a long time I've gone for all d crazy fun rides...

by d time we reached there, it was damn cold n cloudy... so we decided to hang around in d indoor themepark before checking-in (3pm). me n my bro spent alot of money on playing d shooting game thingy. we were challenging each other 2get d best score.n must i say, although im good at it (chewah berlagak).. i hv 2 mengalah to my bro.. hehehehe :p if not, nanti dia xpuas hati n will start tantrum on me....i know him very well..

then we go jalan2 n shop a few things for souveniers...not long after dat both of us went to the hawker cafe (cant remember d name) n had our lunch there. food was nice..but dang it was expensivo.. now i know how my parents felt when they brought d family up here long time ago.. ($$$ habis ooo..) but,when ur hungry..u dont care bout how much d food costs... n surprisingly, i think every 30mins both of us got hungry.. i dont know y..?? is it bcos it was cold? so we kept on buying snacks while exploring d place..

After checking-in (oh ya, forgot to mention it was First World), we went to the room first to freshen-up...but my bro immediately dozed off, too tired of eating i guess..hehe ;p I dont think u wanna know how d room looks like. it was free for sure..so i didnt expect anything more...d view outside is another slab of wall n other rooms of course. so u dun wanna open ur curtains n let d whole world cu inside ur room...

later in d evening we decided to go out to d outdoor theme-park... first ride was d pirate ship. it was great,but boring for me. i want more thrill..! but at d time we were juz about to line up for another ride (the spaceshot - the best ride in d park!), it rained! heavily..! waa.. so both of us ran inside d small cafe next to d kids bumper rides. I was so frustrated n hoped d rain to stop. when it did..most of d rides are closed. boohoo..~ so we went inside again, n went for d non thrilling games n shop.




i was so frustrated n felt wasted my money on the outdoor pass.. until..we went to the bumcity shop n saw d cutest thing ever... cat paws!! it was so cute i bought 2 of em..hehe.. u can actually wear it like a puppet-thingy. aside from buying dat i did bought some cool tshirts there...






d next day, we woke up at 11am.. n had 2check out at 12.. we rushed like hell n by d time we were at d counters, my bro was gasping for air. poor him... we cant stay long to continue our rides coz there's a wedding we have to attend at 4pm. So we went back straight...

So there u go...my last weekend was a "blast"....uhuh ya... d next working day i came late to work n was so sick dat my face looks like a zombie.. hehe padan muka!

No comments: