Thursday, January 21, 2010

HELP ME DECIDE... WHICH BLOG SKIN??

HEELLPP.... i wanna change my blog layout.. but having trouble choosing d right one..!
byk i checked out.. n dah filter2, tinggal 2 ni jer xtau mane yg mane nak pakai...


LAYOUT 1


Sgt sweet and actually d clouds are moving.. best kan.. n colour dia sgt2 calming..
sweet like me..hahar ;p tp sgt simple...


LAYOUT 2

Cun x? mmg nice la dis one.. edgy sket n show my artistic side.. chewah! ;p
but a bit too much kat atas dia tu..


SO HOW?? HELP MEEE....
still clueless which blog skin to use for MEOW~ MURMURS~
.
.
.
.
.



meow~
http://reneemeow.blogspot.com




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you relating to about it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Julia Swenson