Saturday, October 10, 2009

MY WORK : HANTARAN

HANTARAN BY ME... (for my sis's wedding)

atlast dapat jugak buat hantaran 100% by me.. (ade la sket2 org tolong). so far dpt positive feedbacks from other people. d only yg x suke is mama & my sis kaktini (ALWAYS X BAGI CHANCE FOR ME TO DO HANTARANS).. i read PENGANTIN MAGAZINES EVERY MONTH OK... i know wat's d latest trends n which is oledi old fashioned..

i know they dont trust my work and dont like my ideas, but in d end dorang agree je la..hehe.. thanks so muchie to my sis kakyanti for giving me d oppurtunity to do her hantaran..n surprisingly got people asking how much i charge for hantaran (seriously?! mcm xcaye jer taw).. if ade org interested i will b happy to do for them, n i wont charge mahal cos for start i will follow their budget.. :D


THEME : SWEET COUNTRY-ISH WHITE + GREEN
i call it.. YANTI'S GREEN COUNTRY GARDEN :)

DULANG KAKI : MAMA'S COLLECTION (sekali beli byk2 untuk anak2 pakai..)


KAIN DULANG : GREEN & SEE THROUGH NET WITH GOLD DETAILS


WHITE TRAY@PLATES : CANNOT TELL FROM WHERE (secret wooo..cos so far i blum nmpak lagi org/mak andam pakai ni.. not even in WEDDING MAGAZINES!!..hehe). I can only tell ada byk shapes, rectangle, square, round, heart... i bought d big square for RM15 each (CHEAP GILER OKEEYY) and heart shape RM10... anyone interested nak rent contact me yaa.. :)


FLOWERS : PLASTIC FLOWERS (combinations of soft green, white and big green flowers)
sorry not sure of flower names.. slowly lah im still learning..hehe..

DETAILS : I ADDED GREEN + WHITE CRYSTALS (kakyanti's request) and PEARLS, AND OSO GREEN, WHITE & CREAM COLOURED RIBBONS
.. i choosed olive green to give dat exclusive look.. no way im gona use green-green.. nanti nmpak kampung-ish... -_-

TEMPAT CINCIN : I FIGURED OUT TO USE THE LAMP ALA BIRDCAGE (ONLY RM35 BOUGHT AT KAJANG.. I LOVE IT COS IT'S SOOO SWEET COMPLIMENTS D WHOLE HANTARAN.. :D ), n put d ring box and deco2 la kan....

CUPCAKE STAND : SSF JER.. THEY HAVE 3 DESIGNS (if not mistaken ler..) I BOUGHT D ONE WIF D SIMPLEST DESIGN, GOT SWEET BUTTERFLIES.. :) IT ONLY COSTS ME RM30PLUS.. n d green cupcakes is from kak ogy (my bro in law abg kassim's sister..) cute kan? i kinda liked it..d heart shaped cookies are from choffles.. nmpak cantik, bile try makan satu xsedap langsung..

SIREH JUNJUNG : THIS TIME I DID SMALLER N LOWER.. KAKYANTI DUNWAN HIGH SIREH JUNJUNG COS LAST TIME DAH BUAT (FOR HER MERISIK) refer pic (here) eh baru prasan xpost pon kat sini pic merisik arituh.. huhu.. flowers i pakai eustoma (greenish white), white chrysanthemum, harum sundal malam, sireh (of course), baby breaths n some greens... mmg compliment d hantaran cos normally if theme white+green other people like to use roses or lilies.. i did some differences by combining d flowers i mentioned earlier.. and WALAA... :D

CAKE : FONDANT CAKE BY CHOFFLES... listen to me.. DONT ORDER FROM CHOFFLES...!! DONT EVER OKAYY... THE DESIGN ME N MAMA REQUESTED ENDED UP UGLY N DORANG MAIN COLOUR D FLOWERS MACAM BUDAK2 SKOLA.. N THEN D CAKE DIDNT LAST LONG.. TIBE2 D NEXT DAY NMPAK BULGE TEPI CAKE.. KAKYANTI EVEN TOLD ME HER FREN LAST TIME BOUGHT FROM CHOFFLES AND D CAKE BASI.. BASI??!! SO PLEASE FUTURE BRIDES, I HIGHLY DONT RECOMMEND CHOFFLES.. i was freakin upset n dissapointed despite their so called HIGH PROFILED bakery, konon cake lawa n sedap..tp sucks giler..
grrrrr *claws coming out from paws..

oh yea besides d hantaran, i revamped d cake cutting knife (put extra ribbons n green crystals), i did d doorgift baskets and deco sket2 here n there.. but bilik pengantin no-no-no not me ya.. if i yg buat confirm CUN GILER but biase la some people just dont wanna trust my work...(my idea was simple ZEN-CONTEMPORARY-ISH LOOK.. USING DARK EARTH TONES LIKE CHOCOLATE & OLIVE GREEN & CANDLES & ZEN LIKE DECO..) see? can u imagine how it would look like? imagine one of eric's deco... macam tu lah, but NooOOooo got people yg x trust me, nak jugak deco bilik tu wifout telling me tgk2 da siap camtu.... grrrrr *claws coming out from paws..


*GOT SOME PICS I CURIK FROM KAKYANTI'S FRENS FROM FACEBOOK.. SO CREDIT TO THEM YA.. HOPEFULLY GOT BETTER PICS FROM D PHOTOGRAPHERS.. SO FAR ALL PICS MCM XCOMPLETE JER.. HUHU..

YANTI'S GREEN COUNTRY GARDEN :)










*anyone interested?? hantaran within ur budget... :) contact me yaa....


meoww~

2 comments:

ada the baker said...

fabulous fantastic bombastic.i love your idea.good job =)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.